top of page

"Make Space for the Latest Trends: Next Season's Arrivals Await!"

"Sell conveniently and hassle-free."

Image by Kin Shing Lai

Consign with The Handbag Room

We list your items across national and international selling platforms and in-store for an agreed price and we pay you once we sell. 

What is Consignment?

Consignment is the superior choice when it comes to selling your items. Companies that offer direct buy options may only pay you 50% of the item's price, leaving you shortchanged.
 

At The Handbag Room, our consignment fee is only 30%, leaving you with a generous 70% in your pocket. Please note lower rates for items above $5000 or multiple items.
 

Simply send us your item, and we'll handle your entire selling process. Once the item is sold and payment is received, The Handbag Room will deduct the consignment fee and send you the remaining funds. It's easy and convenient - let us handle the negotiations, shipping costs, and packaging.
 

With The Handbag Room, you can relax knowing that we handle your sale from start to payday.

Image by Laura Chouette
bottom of page