top of page

Simplify Selling: Consign Luxury with The Handbag Room

We list your items across national and international selling platforms and in-store for an agreed price and we pay you once we sell. Best of all we own a handbag spa too, so we give you a professional clean, so you get the most money you can x 


Please keep an eye out in spam for a reply from us. In the event the upload process does not work please email the quote directly to

Upload File
Upload File
Upload File
Upload File

What is Consignment?

Consignment is the superior choice when it comes to selling your items. Companies that offer direct buy options may only pay you 50% of the item's price, leaving you shortchanged.

At The Handbag Room, our consignment fee is only 30%, leaving you with a generous 70% in your pocket.

Simply send us your item, and we'll handle your entire selling process. Once the item is sold and payment is received, The Handbag Room will deduct the consignment fee and send you the remaining funds. It's easy and convenient - let us handle the negotiations, shipping costs, and packaging.

With The Handbag Room, you can relax knowing that we handle your sale from start to payday.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

Why Consign with Us?

bottom of page